Tuesday 9 April 2019

my selfie poem

I am from My xbox from tvs and blue beanbags
 I am from the couch where i watch tv comfortable and black I am from the the mown lawn From snowboarding The pohutukawa tree I am from the sounds footsteps water and music From my bed I'm from family visits and generosity From stephan and kerri I'm from “don't spend all your money” and “g'day mate” And your “phone’s gone for a day” and “good gob” I'm from “don't be bad or you’ll be on the naughty list” and “go sit in the corner and face the wall” I am from the pages of hairy bum and jingle bells I am from gaming and fortnite I am from surfing at the beach English nachos and burritos From work stories and unsupervised workers Pictures of kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.