Friday 28 June 2019

book review

The internet is like a puddle
By Shona Innes and Irisz Agocs


Do you like a book about the internet? The book that I have read is about the
internet and the setting is also on the internet. 


There isn't really any main character in my book although you do see some of
the animals more than once. 


The storyline of my book is about the internet being like a puddle and trying to
connect to the internet to puddles e.g. the internet can be like a puddle
because there are some places that you. 


One of the connections I made with the book was in the book it said you can
use the internet for playing games or talking to family and I do those things.


My opinion of the book is that I don’t agree with the book. I do not think the
internet is like a puddle. I would not recommend reading this book because it
is boring. If I did recommend it I would say 5-10 year olds should read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.